Terms and Conditions
- Ordnance.Com gathers no personal information from nonmembers. The archiving of users’ email addresses only occurs when the user requests access to an official Ordnance.com account for purchasing.
- Members of Ordnance.com will have whatever personal information that they enter into their account stored on our secure server. This includes address, contact and payment information. This information is not shared with any entity other than Ordnance.com unless ordered to release said information by law.
- Ordnance.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years of age, you may only use our sites with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Use of Ordnance.com is subject to our terms and conditions.
WE DO NOT SELL OR PURCHASE LIVE EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE.
How to Purchase a Firearm or Receiver
All Firearms (receivers or firearms) must be shipped to a
Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer from that respective state.
Ordnance.com must have a copy of the “Federal Firearms License” (FFL) on file
with an original signature before we can ship any firearm or receiver.
Mortar tubes will not be shipped until a copy of the customers Form 1 is received by Ordnance.com.
To place an order:
- A customer or dealer may place an order by telephone, mail or email.
Firearms purchases will require that Ordnance.com has a copy of your FFL or SOT on file. Individual Destructive Device purchase will require a copy of an approved Form 1 on record before shipping.
- Preferred form of ordering is of course through our secure Ecomerce site.
- If ordering by mail/email please include: your name, billing, shipping address
(if different), phone number and method of payment. If paying with credit card, we need the expiration date and the last 3 digits on the back of your credit card (security code).
- If you are a customer placing an order by phone you may check to see if we have the FFL on file. If we do not have it, please have the dealer mail it to us referencing your name with the FFL.
- Payment must be made to Ordnance.com by credit card, *personal check, *money order or *bank check. Sorry, no C.O.D.’s.
*Allow 3-7 business days to clear before shipping.
- If you are sending a check or money order, please call our office in advance to get the shipping and handling fee.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to obey local, state, and federal laws in regards to possession of items advertised on this site or purchased from Ordnance.com By placing an order, the buyer represents that he/she is in compliance with the law and will utilize the items in a lawful manner. All orders are subject to acceptance by Ordnance.com, which reserves the right to refuse an order. All artillery, ordnance, machine gun and rifle parts are sold strictly for non-firing display purposes unless specifically stated. We assume no liability associated with misuse.
- Some of the products sold by Ordnance.com could be restricted for sale in your local area, while not restricted nationally. This could include, but not be limited to; firearms, parts, high capacity magazines, edged weapons, etc. You must determine your right to purchase, own, use or resell specific products offered by Ordnance.com in your jurisdiction. As local laws are constantly changing, it your responsibility to determine if a product is prohibited before ordering from Ordnance.com. You warrant by ordering from Ordnance.com that you are a legal adult without any legal restrictions from ordering and are complying with all state, local, and federal laws. Please check your local laws before ordering.
ORDNANCE.COM does not ship overseas or ship out of country.
We have no return policy due to the nature of product.
Any returns will be subject to management approval.